Benefits of the CBCS Program
- Advance your business coaching career by raising your level of business coaching knowledge and increasing your ability to work quickly and effectively. Specialized knowledge is valuable and an asset in our knowledge economy.
- Lifetime access to tools and multimedia training resources found online within the CBCS Certification Program.
- Speak the business coaching language – Earning the CBCS Designation assures that you can attend conferences, interviews and other networking events while being able to contribute to conversations and understand discussions about current events or trends within the industry. Our program will help you to understand the terms and implement the tactics and tools of leading business coaching professionals.
Add The Certified Business Coaching Specialist (CBCS) Program to Your Resume Immediately: As soon as you register you can list on your resume that you are a candidate within the Certified Business Coaching Specialist (CBCS) program. Once you graduate, you can add the CBCS designation after your name, and you can add the following lines to your resume under your Education or Academics section:
- Completed a challenging business coaching training and certification program that required the completion of a strategic project.
- Obtained a ___% on the two-hour comprehensive examination on business coaching, which included 80 multiple choice questions and two essay questions.
Please call our friendly U.S. based team at (305) 503-9050 if you have any questions. If you are ready to get started today and get lifetime access to our training platform please complete the form on our registration page.